There is a facility in Windows Vista to restart your PC during some system crashes such as BSOD. Some people wants to disable this auto restart, Because of some problem due to unsaved data. Here I am specifying the steps for disabling this facility in windows vista. Steps are
- Go to Start then select Cotrol panel
- There you click on the System and maintanence ( If you are using classic view,there won't be this option.. just double click on the System & proceed)
- Then click on System link
- Now click on Advanced System settings link
- Now there will be a window, In that you uncheck the "Automatically restart" option
- click OK.. After doing this, there won't be any Auto restart.......
After doing this steps, If any system failure happens, It will hang.. You must Restart it manually