If you are using Windows vista, then follow these steps to change your IP address. The manual steps are given below.
- Go to Start
- Right click on Networks and select properties
- Then click on Network and Sharing Centre
- In the Network and sharing Centre window right click on Your Network card
- Now select Diagnose and then select Windows Network Diagnostics.
- In that select Reset the network adapter and allow Vista UAC control to proceed by clicking on Continue
- This method is possible,when your ISP can assign you dynamic IP address
- Click here to know your IP address