Saturday, November 7, 2009

COMPUTER POWERS ON BUT DOES NOT BOOT - FIX IT

Hi friends,
                  Some times your PC may be very slow & when you turn on next time it will not boot, but  powers on. you may think that its a very big problem. But according to me its very simple to solve(after reading, For you also).
                                                   The reason for this problem is dust in RAM.  So that follow the steps shown below
  • Remove your CPU plug from power
  • Open the CPU using necessary tools & remove the RAM
  • then clean it carefully using cotton & also clean the dust in RAM slot
  • Then re-insert RAM to its slot.. That's all.. Now you can boot your PC....


Note:
        Please don't try this process,when power supply is connected to CPU.. Some other problems in other hardware may also cause this problem,but i can assure 95% solution is the above mentioned

1 comment:

  1. hello buddy.Its nice to get with you again.I am admin of www.crackznhackz.blogspot.com
    We have exchanged links over there.But now,I have left Crackznhackz behind and have created a new blog http://killer-tricks.blogspot.com
    Its more better and very nice both in content and design.
    SO I wanna link exchange with you again with this blog.
    Plz add the following code and then reply me again @ my_rule_rules@yahoo.com telling your blogs url and anchor text (plz).
    My blog url is:
    www.killer-tricks.blogspot.com
    Once confirmed,I will immediatly add your link.
    Plz donot think that as this blog is new and have no PR,I will not link exchange with it.
    I am going to update it daily and develope 1000's of backlinks.
    So this blog is gonna rock!!!!!!!!!
    -Admin[Killer-Tricks]

    ReplyDelete

Enter your Comments & suggestion here.. no need for signing up..