You might be using some trial software and you may want to extend the trial period of that software. But after getting over the trial validity,it asks for buying full version, some of us don't have money to buy those software. Most of the times we will format our PC to run those trial versions again. Now here is a simple trick to extend the validity of Trial version.
By changing the serial number of your hard disk drive, you can restart the trial version of your software. But how to do it????
- It's difficult to change the serial number manually
- So that,you can use a software(freeware) to change the serial number
- Download Hard Disk Serial Number Changer , freeware to use.
- Install it and Run it after the installation
- Now a window will be displayed and ask whether you want to change the serial number.
- just click on change
- That's all.. now restart your PC and reinstall the trial versions..
- Please note down your original serial number, before changing it. Original serial number should be used for claiming warranty for your hard disk.
- All type of trial software can't be restarted using this method.
Using pirated software is software piracy or counterfeiting. we are not encouraging software piracy or counterfeiting. This post is to use only the trial version once again & not the full versions.