Your PC (Windows XP installed PC) may restart often dueto some errors. This problem comes due to some system crashes. If you want to disable this automatic restart, follow the steps given below
- Go to Start -> Control panel
- Then click on system (if you can't see system in Control panel, click on Switch to classic view at left side). There will be a window named "System Properties"
- In Advanced, you select Settings under "Start up and recovery" label
- Now another window will appear, there you uncheck the automatically restart as shown in thw image below.
- Click Ok on "Start up and recovery" window & Click OK on "System Properties" window.. After doing this, there won't be any auto-restarts