Hi friends, In windows Operating Systems, one of the irritating feature is "Sticky keys" alert (appearance of dialog). when we play games or working on some interesting software, It will be raised due to the continuous pressing(5times faster) of sticky keys(SHIFT, CTRL & ALT).you can disable this alert.
- Go to control panel-->Ease of Access Center
- from that select Make the keyboard easier to use
- Then uncheck the check boxes "Turn on Filter Keys" and "Turn on Sticky Keys". It means that the alert is currently not active. But it will come,when you press the keys.
- To avoid that, you have to go to “Set up Filter Keys” and “Set up Sticky Keys"
- At 'Set up Filter keys dialog', uncheck the "Turn on Filter Keys when right SHIFT is pressed for 8 seconds"
- At 'Set up Sticky keys dialog',uncheck the "Turn on Sticky Keys when SHIFT is pressed five times"
- Now the Sticky/Filter keys pop-up dialog is disabled.