If you have any friends are family members in abroad. you need to know about their time to chat with them & to do so many things. Now you can set a multiple time zones at Vista and Windows 7.
- Click on the time shown in the right side of the taskbar.
- Then click on Change Date and Time setttings & click on Additional clocks tab
- Mark (check) the box @ "Show this clock"
- Then set the time zones using google(As i said in my previous posts)
- After that,give name for time zones
- Whenever you want to see the time,just click on the time. you will be getting to know the different time zones on your PC desktop