There are so many software used for Boosting the Speed of the RAM. But here is a simple manual technique to do that..
- go to My Computer & right click on that and select Properties
- There you select Advanced tab & then select Settings under the Performance label
- Then select Advanced in the newly displayed property box
- Now go & click on the Change button below the Virtual memory label
- Another one property dialog will be displayed, then select Custom size
- Set the minimum size to recommended size & maximum size to "double the value of recommended size".
- then click on Set button & Restart your PC, Now you can experience the change of incremented speed.