The most irritating(but good for security) feature of windows vista is User Account Control. It was designed to protect you from the malicious programs and to get programmers to make highly secured coding. When it disturbs us in each and every time of installation & small changes, it makes us irritated. Now here is a way to turn it off.
- Go to Start--> Control panel
- If ur view is classic, then click on User Accounts
- If ur view is default, then User Account(green in color)--> Family safety Link --> User Account
- Click on "Turn User Account Control on or off"
- Then click Continue on UAC for the last time
- Checkbox nearer to User Account Control (UAC) to help protect your computer should be unchecked & click OK
- Now restart your PC & say bye to UAC