The major problems in Operating Systems are due to some driver problems, so that updating those drivers will stop creating problems related to Drivers such as BSOD.. There are many driver updation softwares, but most of them costs higher & not affordable by many users. Here i am suggesting a freeware named Device doctor. This is what i am using for updating my drivers.
- After Installing Device doctor, Open it & click on Begin scan Button
- It will Scan all drivers and produce a list,which all are the drivers to be downloaded for updation
- By clicking the Download Update button it will open the download link
- We can download & update the drivers.
- After Updating each and every driver restart your PC..
- After the completion of all updates, again Scan to check, whether they are updated correctly.. If no, update them again..