After a long search,I got an application to optimize the images (reduce the size of the without affecting its quality). The Application is nothing other than Ashampoo Photo Optimizer. There are two easy steps to do it with..
- Using this Application just Open the file or folder that contains the photos to be optimized.
- Then just click the Optimize button below the image & click on save. That's all, now your image is optimized.
It reduces my image having 1.5MB(taken by Digital camera) to 897KB. Not only reduction in size, but also increased the clarity. we can also undo the optimized image by just clicking on the undo optimize button.
There are some special highlights, they are listed below
- One click optimization of more number of images in the same folder at same time
- Improvement of image quality after optimizing
- back up of original image
It can also be used as image optimizing tool,while blogging (search engines indexing only the optimized images)