All of us know to take screen shot of current monitor display using the printscreen key from keyboard. But so many of us doesn't know to capture the video from the monitor. There is a simple software to capture streaming in our monitor. It is a freeware. CamStudio is the name of the software.The steps for nice capturing of movements in your screen are given below:
- After installing the software, Open it & go to Options->Program Options and set the "Minimize program on start Recording"
- Then goto Options-> Keyboard Shortcuts
- There will be a window displayed, there check the "Alt" under Stop key as shown in the image below. Then click on OK
- Thats all. Now press the Red Color button in the Program to Start Recording & pree Alt+F9 to stop Recording.
- After Recording, save the avi file