The Indian Cellphone network Tata Docomo (Does always new things!) has launched its new GPRS Tariffs. Some of my friends switched to DoCoMo due to this. The reason is, DoCoMo brings the cheapest GPRS tariff in India. The details of newest 5 tariffs are given below.
- 95Rs/30days, Usage: 200MB +4GB(between 11pm to 7am)
- 48Rs/30days, Usage: 100MB +2GB(between 11pm to 7am)
- 33Rs/15days, Usage: 50MB +1GB(between 11pm to 7am)
- 15Rs/3days, Usage: 30MB +500MB(between 11pm to 7am)
- 5Rs/1day(upto midnight), Usage:10MB
In all tariff's above, after exceeding the free limit 50paise/1MB will be charged. The Speed is really a problem here, which is 28Kbps to 48Kbps.You can get the GPRS settings for your GPRS enabled mobile by sending "INTERNET" ( without quotes ) to 121 .
For more details from official site visit : http://www.tatadocomo.com/gprs.aspx