India's Major mobile network is BSNL, which provides GPRS in best Transfer rate. So that more people like this,but the problem with BSNL is that they will not push Access point settings to their users and so we can't use internet apps such as Opera mini, Nimbuz, ebuddy, Gmail,etc. Now I am going to say the procedure to activate GPRS access point in BSNL india.
- In your mobile Go to Setting-> Configuration Settings-> Personal Configuration
- Select Options Add New-> Access Point
- Then Type Account Name: Bsnl (optional)
- Select Access Point settings-> Bearer Settings->Packet data Access Point
- Type "GPRSSOUTH.CELLONE.IN" without quotes. And type User Name and Password as Mobile Your number.
- Finally, come back to Configuration Settings Then go to Preferred Access Point and Select Bsnl. That's all Now you can use Internet apps with your BSNL GPRS.
- This Access point settings is for Southern BSNL users, others can use Their respective Access Point codes instea of GPRSSOUTH.CELLONE.IN
- If you want to know how to activate BSNL GPRS, read this article Acivate BSNL GPRS